Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

For my Paps.

Opened the laptop, poped in my tattoo, and browsed Facebook and this blog.
Tried to write something good for my PAPS, for this day, what the heck, I should score a cool one.
Darn it, with all the tools and inspiration I have, it seemed that a, lost for perfect words to start it.
Typed in a lot, English, Filipino, I even tried writing in Ilokano, but to no avail.
Am close to being frustrated and guilty at the same time, frustrated, because as much as I want to write something for him but I can't squeeze any, guilty, because, with all the things he did for us, and yet I can't get a good write up for him, as simple tribute for his day.
Am closed to giving up, exited some of the sites that I thought can help me in writing a good one, and closing my blogsite.
One yosi did it, a vice that I got from my PAPS (which he finally gave up early last year), finally it helped me realized, and it's very simple.

NO WORDS CAN EQUATE THE GREATNESS OF OUR PAPS!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento