Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2011

I can't wait... but not for now...

I can't wait for the day to come that I will finally see you... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally hug you tight... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally kiss you sincerely... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that we can finally be together as one... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally say how I missed you... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally say I love you very much... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally tell you we're sorry... but not for now...
I can't wait for the day to come that I can finally tell you why... but not for now...

To the friend that I never met... I can't wait... but not for now...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento